a note*

Everything I post here I have previously published on the many other blogs I have had. This is a place for my favourites to rest. These are the wings that taught me i could fly and that there is life waiting, far beyond the ridge.

If you care to comment, just drop me an email at grayhawk77@yahoo.com

rick

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Danger of Her Allure



as she sleeps, i peek under her skirt


she begins to wake, shake her hair

her eye opens-and spies me

she puts on her make up
i get hard

come baby, come in.
don't mind the sentry

i lose my breath
her breasts grace the sky

she slips her stockings on

come on baby, come closer
you know you want to
want me to love you
and
i long to kiss her sweet thighs

the sky becomes her elogance
i am hypnotized
by her beauty

but i begin to feel small
insignificant
it grows dark
between her legs
but still, she beckons
blinding my fear

her legs close
her smell engulfs me
i lose my way
still
she says, come
come closer
inside me

darkness has come
i am inside of her
eaten
having eaten
and there is no
escape
her beauty
only the allusion
that broke my heart