a note*

Everything I post here I have previously published on the many other blogs I have had. This is a place for my favourites to rest. These are the wings that taught me i could fly and that there is life waiting, far beyond the ridge.

If you care to comment, just drop me an email at grayhawk77@yahoo.com

rick

Monday, July 9, 2012

The Depth of our Desire

The Depth of our Desire





she walks
on threads of
golden sand
wearing herself
as a cloak





rising up
without effort
her feet rule the fog
and the mist dress
her locks





her eyes betray,
only garnishment
for the wisp of time
her tool of vision





and moods
she only knows one
lips merely entice
with pleading whispers
the game
long ago up





turquoise layered
an uneven flow
rhapsodies
my swimming vision





the water rises
and carries
me to her
us to one
she the power





I swim in
her depths
height to breadth
only guided
by her countenance





there are no reds
here. nor yellows
and orange
only my blue wants
to her green gives,
releasing
our turquoise desire





we swim the depths
and own them
the beauty of our desire
enough to chase
dogs that howl
and envy our stroke





I'll find her
when I need her
again
along the cliffs
waiting
and whispering
of turquoise
~Rick